Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's The Buzz?

Thank Lisa for sending me buzz . I think this card came out pretty cute and easy to put together . I will tell you lisa had a heck of a time cutting buzz. It is one of those cuts that is so detailed . I had picked a buzz that was different but he turned out to be the hardest to cut. I told Lisa no biggie just see if you can cut A diferent one. Well as you see she did lol but still came across to be a bit of a pain. Shame Shame on buzz being so mean lol .So I'm posting this card for you lisa and I hope it was worth cutting him lol Thanks so much.

4 comments:

  1. Your card turned out perfectly! I was glad to help you by cutting it out! Your cards are always SO PERFECT! I felt honored that you sent me a "Sigrid Card" That's what I call your cards;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card is really cute and Buzz looks amazing, great collaboration ladies

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Buzz & card! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete