Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Patricks Day Cards

Yes I know I have been missing in action but I have been crazy busy. First I am trying to gather things to do for vbs at our church coming up. Let me tell you it has been a challenge. Then I am also doing decorations for a wedding shower also, that's needs to be started . Along with working and my son having strep throat. On a positive note he is much better since being on meds. So am tring to make things when I can to post :) Moving along today's cards are from peachy keen monthly stamp sets. I think these are super cute. I colored them in with my copics and created a round card bases for all my St Patricks Day cards.  Last I adhered some bling and embellishments  and added the sentiments ,which are all from creative time with Emma stamps.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun one Sigrid. Oh! He is in a barrel!! Naughty Leprechaun!!

    ReplyDelete