Monday, January 2, 2012

Shopping Girl Tags

So I created a bunch of theses tags with  creative time with Emma girl stamps . All these tags I will be showing you as I go they will all look different . They will have different backgrounds and sentiments, so please be checking back off and on to see what they look like. Today's tags look similar but have a few changes to each one to give them a different looks. I really like these tags because they are bright and cheery and right now since its winter we need to see some bright and cheery crafts . Well I hope these brighten your day .

2 comments:

  1. These are fun Sigrid. We do need a little cheer. I like the one on right the best. Great sentiment and I like those flowers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags. Where do you find the Emma's Girl Stamps? Thanks.

    catlady709@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete