Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friends Furever Tag

So yet another tag lol. I have stopped working on tag for a sec cause now I am now making valentines cards for Rylan's daycare and preschool kids and who ever I want to give some too lol. I wanted to show you this quick tag I made before I start showing you some really cute valentines cards. This tag was made again with creative time with Emma stamps . The girl one anyways and the sentiment is a studio g stamp.Now on this tag I embossed the girl in pink glitter powder and then I added the sentiment and the embellishments. Pretty cute tag don't you think.

2 comments:

  1. Sigrid, this tag is so darling! You are too creative friend! Love how you tied the two friends together with the right amount of bling. The colors on both paper and fiber are fab! This one could be used for Vday itself! Oh, and how perfect on a scrapbook LO!

    ReplyDelete