Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kinderstampo's November Hop


Hello everyone ! I hope you have enjoyed this hop .Well today I made a Thanksgiving cornucopia out of a paper plate . Pretty cool right . Here is a link on how I made this http://familyfun.go.com  it is pretty easy  to make and very little supplies . The only thing I noticed was you use alot of  hemp.  The supplies needed are a paper plate hemp or twine,scissors, glue , coffee filter for the inside . It did say to use mania rope but I didn't I just braided the hemp to go on the top. I last put the goodies in it which was popcorn, chocolate fruit, and peanuts . This makes it pretty .  I will set this out on the table for one of my decorations.  I hope you love this . Now on to www.thatzuneek.blogspot.com

17 comments:

  1. Super cute project. It would be fun to try and make small ones to use as place markers.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do love it!!! I am going to have to make one too :-)

    I would love if you would check out my hop at

    Http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com

    TFS!!!!!

    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you braided the strands and used what you had on hand...it looks great! Amazing it starts as a paper plate.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it.. what a great idea ..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous. Amazing it is all paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. TFS
    Debbie
    debbie_craine@hotmail.com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that would look fabulous on my table at school next week when we have our Thanksgiving dinner
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! My grandchildren would love these! TFS! bam7462 at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. great unique idea.....neat project.

    monica.lowrance at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cool idea! TFS

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, that's such a cute project. I used to always look for craft projects from Family Fun Magazine when my son was little. They have so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cornucopia
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea/project!!YUMMMM...great job..
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very creative! Love this idea. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmailcom

    ReplyDelete