Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Fall

So this is my last  card I made for Thanksgiving,now onto Christmas stuff. This card goes out to one of my crafty blog friends, and I cant wait for  her to get it and tell me what she thought of it. This is of course another digi card . I am on a roll with digi's lately lol.The base was cut out on my cricut . I then added some ribbon,buttons, and the cute sentiment which is from scrappy moms stamp set . One of the sets . I have a few lol.Well drop me a comment on this card and let me know what you think.Thanks for stopping bye.

4 comments:

  1. What a great project.

    TFS
    Dee:)
    vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns2@mail.com
    deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the image and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love how you cut the frame and the flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to get this card!!!!! I love it so much its still up!!!! again THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete