Friday, September 23, 2011

Trick Or Treat Bags and 50 States Hop Winner

Well this week has been busy and I managed to make 100 Halloween bags for truck or treat  for our church next month. These monsters are from mini monsters and the faces are from peachy keen.  These sentiments are from pink design and crafty sprouts. Please go check out these wonderful stamps. K on to the winner from the50 states hop  which was http://lillianchild.blogspot.com  so if you can email me at calebwmartin@yahoo.com or leave me a comment  what your address is that would be great and I will send out your blog candy .Thanks for your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are adorable. How fun for the little tricksters. Are you really going to make 200 total?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you SO MUCH!

    You can email me at:

    lillianchild at cox dot net and then I will send you my addy.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so super cute!! I love love them!! You did a fabulous job!!TFS

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete