Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn Hop WInners And Halloween Card

Hello everyone I first want to tell you who are the winners of last weekends  autumn hop .The first day winner is Janice from cricutconfessions.com and the second day winner is Claire from scrapmyway.blogspot.com Congrats ladies if you can leave me your address here or at my email at calebwmartin@yahoo.com that would be great . Thank everyone for the comments and stopping bye.Next my card is a Frankie card from mini monsters cart .I stamped a peachy keen stamp on his face to give him a Frankie look lol. I then gave him a embellishment sucker to hold and added ribbon and a bow .Next can't forget his sentiment too was added and its from pink design stamps.I hope you love him  and thanks for swinging bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment