Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Crack Me Up!

This is one of my faves and I know who I am giving this card to someone who thinks bird cards are cute hint hint. The bird is from 3 birds on a parade along with the egg shell .The bunny ears I ripped off boa and glued it to the ears to make it look like rabbit ears. I thought it turned out pretty cute. OK I picked the winners for my blog candy for the hippity hop blog hop. Winner one was Tamara from sweetheartcopper@msn.com Winner two was Kimberly from www.canadiancraftcraftcorner.blogspot.com Winner three was Marianne from sthquilter@gmail.com  So if you all can send me your addresses I will get your sock bunny out to you. Thanks everyone for commenting and congrats to the winners.

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW I, I mean SHE, will be SO pleased to get it! :)
    So very cute! LOVE the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete