Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happiness Is A Butterfly Tag

Well I  am make  tags for a friend and I wanted to share them with you off and on in the days ahead .The first on I use my wonderful embellishment butterflies that you seen on the butterflies and blogs hop. It is kinda the same but still  a little different.I inked up the edges with pink and gold and the dollie at the bottom was white and I inked it all gold. Overall I want this tag to have the vintage feel. I hope you all love it as much as I do. Oh when I stamped the sentiment it did not stamp so great but I didn't want to redo it so I just went with it .

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is so pretty!!!
    Love it!!
    Imogene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Sigrid!! It IS pretty:) The muted colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness Is A Butterfly Tag--Yes, it is!
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete