Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Holder

So  I have been so crazy busy crafting for Christmas and making peoples hair look great for the holidays . I have not been posting much cause of this, so I wanted to share what I have been making . Today is a day where I had some time real quick to post these wonderful gift card holders. I have this die I got from creative time with Emma . Emma has such awesome products that make life a little easier for me right now. I hope you love these as much as I do .I was so pleased how they turned out . Thanks for stopping bye.

5 comments:

  1. Your gift card envelopes are beautiful. Love it when you can take a recipe and still each one turns out to be it's own masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, the holder is enough of a present!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. look quite different card holder..that's what i want to design Gift Card envelopes look like that.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprising gift card...i like your idea..i love you gift card.Thank you for sharing with us.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete